Got a health and wellness goal for 2016? You're in good company. Millions will start the New Year with firm resolutions to eat more healthfully, complete a race, exercise regularly, or lose weight. Many of those millions--the majority, in fact--will fail.
Who will succeed? From my health coaching practice, I've identified three key factors for achieving goals:
1. Setting a specific, measurable goal
2. Seeking out and securing expert guidance
3. Setting up a system of support and accountability
I'm pleased to announce a group health coaching program to provide all of the above: The Goal Setting and Accountability Group launches at Vita on January 28. Participants will not only have the support of a certified health coach (yours truly), but also that of other like-minded members in the group. Over the course of eight sessions, you will:
- Develop a clear goal plan for achieving your unique health and wellness goals
- Learn about the stages of change and how to build lasting habits
- Receive support from your health coach and the program participants to make weekly progress toward your goals
- Explore what nourishes you, from the foods that support you best to the exercise that gives you the greatest energy
- Develop lifelong tools to manage stress
This promises to be a fun and supportive environment and the time and effort you invest in this program will transform your health and your relationship with your body.
Take the first step towards claiming your health and register over at Vita's website!