I'm super excited to introduce a new service offering! As a runner and a health coach who has worked with quite a few runners, it's no understatement to say that the food a runner eats during the training season and on race day can make or break their race, no matter how well trained their heart or muscles may be. A poor diet during the training season may mean sluggish training runs and lousy recovery. Inadequate fueling in the days and hours before your race could lead to GI issues or cramping, and could ultimately leave your planned goals in the dust.
Over several years of making the rounds and talking to groups of runners about optimal nutrition to support training and recovery, and to plan for race day, I've learned that many runners training for a half or full marathon (or longer race) need one-on-one support, but they don't need the full commitment of my standard 8- or 12-session package.
For these runners, I proudly introduce the Live Full Runners' Tune-Up, for runners training for half and full marathons and longer races! The tune-up includes:
- A Health History assessment, complete with a review of your current pre/during/post run fueling, and your typical diet
- Meal planning support to encourage proper recovery to support your training, as well as adequate nutrition to allow runners to gain strength and endurance from their workouts
- Additional planning as applicable to reduce or eliminate GI issues on the run, and/or to support weight loss goals
- Race week meal planning to support a well-fueled, no-GI-drama race! For marathoner and ultra-marathoners, this will include a carb-loading plan
- For runners who want to continue working with me beyond this three session program, it's a seamless transition to a longer package of services.
I'm pleased to offer this three-session program at a 20% discount off of my standard rates. Why the discount? Because I love seeing runners knock out their obstacles and achieve their goals!
Please contact me to schedule a race-changing conversation: firstname.lastname@example.org