Will 2018 be your healthiest year yet? Set yourself up with success with group health coaching.
If you're ready to lay the foundation for long-term health, greater energy and lasting weight loss, this program is for you. During this five-week program meeting weekly throughout the month of January, you will…
- Create an individualized fitness goal plan and track progress toward your goals
- Learn what a healthy diet is
- Identify the habits and environmental factors that impact the way ALL of us eat
- Acquire practical skills for shopping for, ordering and preparing healthful meals
- Master the skills for planning healthy meals and snacks
- Learn how healthy eating can actually be fun (and not lonely drudgery!)
- Share recipes and strategize for eating healthfully to make progress towards health and fitness goals
- The greatest benefit of the program is support and accountability, not just from your health coach, but from the other members of your group. You are not alone in your quest for health and fitness!
WHO: The program is open to adults ready to establish healthy new habits. Couples are welcome! The program will be led by health coach Lauren Shafer.
WHEN: Wednesdays, January 3 - 31, 6:30pm - 8:00pm.
WHERE: 110 West Road, Suite 105, Towson at the offices of Lifestrength PT. Directions will be sent on registration.
FEES: $100 per person payable by cash, check (made out to Live Full) or charge, due at the first session.
If you have additional questions before registering, please contact Lauren directly HERE or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The group will be capped at 15 participants, so pre-registration is STRONGLY suggested.