Just in time for the holiday season, group health coaching is back by popular demand!
Will this be the year that you finally avoid the annual holiday weight gain? If you're ready, not just for a happy holiday, but to lay the foundation for long-term health, greater energy and lasting weight loss, this program is for you. During this four-week program, participants will…
- Learn what a healthy diet is
- Identify the habits and environmental factors that impact the way each of us eat
- Acquire practical skills for shopping for, ordering and preparing healthful meals
- Master the skills for planning healthy meals and snacks
- Learn how healthy eating can actually be fun (and not lonely drudgery!)
- Share recipes and strategize for eating healthfully to make progress towards health and fitness goals through the holiday season.
The greatest benefit of the program is support and accountability, not just from your health coach, but from the other members of your group.
WHO: The program is open to adults ready to establish healthy new habits. Couples are welcome! The program will be led by health coach Lauren Shafer.
WHEN: Wednesdays, October 25 - November 15, 6:30pm - 8pm.
WHERE: 110 West Road, Suite 105, Towson at the offices of Lifestrength PT. Directions will be sent on registration.
FEES: $75 per person payable by cash, check (made out to Live Full) or charge, due at the first session.
If you have additional questions before registering, please contact Lauren directly HERE or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The group will be capped at 15 participants, so pre-registration is STRONGLY suggested.