What is Health Coaching?
We're all looking for a happier, fuller life. Many of my clients want to lose weight and keep it off. Many fight strong food cravings, or seek to break deeply ingrained unhealthful habits around eating. Others are seeking out improved digestion. Another segment of my clients is focused on optimizing their diet for better results in endurance races like marathons. (And some of my clients are working toward all of the above!)
My job as your health coach is to help you articulate your health and wellness goals. Then we work together to identify obstacles to achieving them, and we create new habits to make progress towards those goals.
I'm here to listen to where you're coming from, talk about where you'd like to be, and to help you formulate a plan to get there. Pleasure is an important part of the equation to adopt real and lasting change, so I'll guide you to find the whole foods and lifestyle choices that best support your unique preferences, needs and tastes. Not only will you love your results, you'll actually enjoy the process!
Here's what I do NOT do:
- Focus on calorie counting
- Emphasize a diet of sticks and twigs
- Create lists of "bad" foods that you are forbidden from eating
- Create a schedule alternating days of deprivation with "cheat" days
- Sell supplements and essential oils
- Push detoxes & cleanses
- Sell you protein shakes or energy bars.
As a client of my health coaching program, you will…
- Set and accomplish health and wellness goals that are unique to you
- Meet with me regularly to identify actionable and measurable steps you can take toward your goals
- Learn how to adapt a diet centered around whole foods
- Learn practical steps for meal and snack planning that nourish
- Learn how to plan for and shop at the grocery or natural food store
- Understand and reduce your cravings
- Increase your energy levels
- Feel great in your body.
...and of course, you have my personal commitment to your health and success.
Are you curious? Schedule a free consult! I'd love to learn more about your health + wellness goals, and to talk with you about how I can support you in achieving them!